California Consumer Privacy Act Policy
Deckez respects the privacy of our users and is committed to complying with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). This policy explains how Deckez collects, uses, and shares personal information about California residents.
What is Personal Information?
The CCPA defines personal information as information that can be used to identify, contact, or track a California resident. This includes information such as name, address, email address, phone number, Social Security number, and credit card number.
How Does Deckez Collect Personal Information?
Deckez collects personal information from California residents in a variety of ways, including:
- When you create an account on Deckez.
- When you make a purchase on Deckez.
- When you contact Deckez customer support.
- When you use Deckez’s services.
Does Deckez Share Personal Information?
Deckez may share personal information with third parties for a variety of purposes, including,
- To provide you with Deckez services.
- To improve the Deckez services.
- To communicate with you about the Deckez services.
- To market the Deckez services to you.
How Can California Residents Control Their Personal Information?
California residents have a number of rights under the CCPA, including the right to:
- Request access to their personal information.
- Request that Deckez delete their personal information.
- Opt out of the sale of their personal information.
To exercise these rights, California residents can contact Deckez customer support.
Changes to this Policy
Deckez may update this policy from time to time. If Deckez makes any material changes to this policy, Deckez will notify California residents by email or through a conspicuous notice on the Deckez website.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact Deckez customer support (firstname.lastname@example.org).