General Data Protection Regulation Policy
Purpose of this GDPR Policy
+ To protect the collected data of individuals or organizations are used responsibly.
+ As defined in the GDPR, the collected personal data should be used for a legitimate purpose and must never be used beyond that intention.
+ Even the rules of GDPR exhort that data collected should be for necessary reasons concerning the purposes for which they are processed.”
+ Adhering to the GDPR terms, Deckez has taken the proactive step of protecting customers’ data collected to date and which are to be collected in the future as well.
Commitments of the Controller
- The word “controller” here refers to Deckez only.
- The controller processes the customers’ personal data, including the transfers.
- We handle customers’ data with the utmost confidentiality.
- We use appropriate technical and organizational to ensure a level of personal data security appropriate to the risk.
- Under GDPR rights, customers can request to modify their personal data.
- For better protection, we have enabled the breach notification and assistance requirements.
- We are available for any supervisory assessment concerning customers’ data under GDPR terms.
- At the end of a particular service, customers can request to delete or return personal data.
- The controller can transfer customers’ data for its online enterprise services obliging to the terms of SCC (Standard Contractual Clauses).
What can you avail of under GDPR terms?
- Transparent information about your personal data.
- Have the right to obtain a copy for free of your data.
- Rectification of your incorrect data at any time
- Erase your data upon proper request.
- Object the processing of your data.
- Upon your request, your data can be portable.
If you have any queries related to the GDPR terms, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.